Your efforts and participation are very much appreciated! We had close to 500 people raising over $23,000 for the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance.
PHOTOS from the event will be available at the Kerry Carty Photography web site.
You can continue to make DONATIONS and collect PLEDGES (use our pledge form if you like) to support the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance -- especially relevant during October, Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Remember, according to the American Cancer Society, breast cancer will affect 1 in 8 women in their lifetime.
RECEIPTS: Walk participants will receive a tax receipt via mail directly from Seattle Cancer Care Alliance. If you have questions please email email@example.com.
|Questions & Feedback|
Questions about the event, your registration, or comments about the event (and how we might improve it in the future) may be directed to JEN via email.
Click on the map to view a detailed map of the walk route through (and near) the Puyallup Fairgrounds.
|Need to Schedule a Mammogram?|
The SCCA mobile mammography “MammoVan” appears throughout the region. Appointments can be secured by calling 206.288-7800.
Did you know?
• The appointment only takes 15 minutes.
• No referral is needed for an annual screening mammogram.
Who is Eligible for a Screening Mammogram?
• Women age 40 and over
• Women who have not had a mammogram in the past year
• Women who are symptom free of any breast issue
For your appointment you will need:
• Your medical insurance card. Most insurance plans provide for an annual mammogram. Prior to your appointment please contact your medical insurance provider to verify your eligibility.
• Funding is available to provide exams for women without insurance, please inquire about a “Sponsored Mammogram” when scheduling your appointment.
• A picture ID and the name, phone number and address of your primary care provider.