KOMO Newsradio’s Husky Football Ticket Giveaway
Official Contest Rules
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older and resideinWestern Washington (Snohomish, Thurston, Kitsap, Island,Pierce, Mason, Jefferson, Skagit, Kittitas, Grays Harbor, Lewis, Cowlitz, Whatcom, San Juan, Clallam and King Counties).
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Radio of Seattle, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to radio broadcast station KOMO-AM/FM (the “Station”), KOMO TV, KPLZ, KUNS, KVI, University of Washington Athletics, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies,any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one (1) entry per contestant.
(b) To enter, log onto www.komonews.com/radio
to access the contest page. Entrants must complete the online entry form with your name, address, phone, date of birth, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on Monday, October 27, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. PDT and all entries must be received by Station by 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, November 2, 2014. Station is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected entries, for printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) On Monday, November 3, 2014, three (3) winners will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Three (3) winners will each receive two (2) tickets to the University of Washington Husky Football game vs. UCLA on Saturday, November 8, 2014 at Husky Stadium. The prize is valued at $174. The Station and sponsors are not responsible in the event that the game is cancelled or postponed.
2. Winners will be notified by telephone. Before claiming prizes, winners must provide his/her correct name, address, and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Winners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within four (4) days of notification.
3. Winners may select one of two ways to receive prizes after completed paperwork is received:
A) Prizes will be mailed via the United States Postal Service. Winners who elect to have their prize(s) mailed agree and acknowledge that the Station is not responsible for any prize lost, stolen, misdirected or damaged. The Station will not replace any prize; OR
B) Prizes may be picked up in person during regular business hours (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., PDT Monday through Friday) at KOMO Newsradio (140 Fourth Avenue North, Seattle, WA 98109) after calling 206-404-3068 to schedule an appointment for pick-up. An appointment must be made if winner chooses to pick-up prize at KOMO Plaza. Prizes will not be available without an appointment.Winners must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
4. If a winner cannot be notified within four (4) days or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited. If forfeited, the prize will remain the property of Station. Another winner will not be selected.
5. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
6. Winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Winners must complete and sign a Form W-9.
7. Sinclair Radio of Seattle, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Radio of Seattle, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., are not responsible for any liability arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Radio of Seattle, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc., have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KOMO Newsradio, 140 4th
Avenue North, Suite 340, Seattle, WA 98109 and on the Station’s website www.komonews.com/radio
3. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to KOMO Newsradio “ATTN: Husky Football Ticket Giveaway Winner” 140 4th Avenue North, Suite 340, Seattle, WA, 98109, by Monday, December 29, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Radio of Seattle, LLC, and University of Washington Athletics accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes, and change the aforementioned contest dates.